As part of its mission CUES aims to advance scholarship on teaching and learning in university education. These publications are authored by CUES Fellows and Grantees and stem from CUES funded projects. Publications appear in alphabetical order by first author. Links to related projects are included.
- Abourehab, Y. & Azaz, M. (2020). Pedagogical translanguaging in community/heritage Arabic language learning, Journal of Multilingual and Multicultural Development, DOI: 10.1080/01434632.2020.1826496 || view CUES project
- Azaz, M., & Abourehab, Y. (2021). Should Standard Arabic have “the lion’s share?”: Teacher ideologies in L2 Arabic through the lens of pedagogical translanguaging. Intercultural Communication Education, 4(1), 90–105. doi.org/10.29140/ice.v4n1.442 || view CUES project
- Azaz, M. (2020). Language program coordination during the pandemic: Challenges encountered and lessons learned. Second Language Research & Practice, 1(1), 174–178. Available from: hdl.handle.net/10125/69852 || view CUES project
- Baker, M., & Pollard, J. (2020). Student Learning in Interdisciplinary Team-Taught Courses Centered on a “Big Idea.” Journal of Interdisciplinary Studies in Education, 9(2), 338-360. DOI: doi.org/10.32674/jise.v9i2.2273 || view CUES project
- Daly, Diana. (2021). Humans R Social Media (Open Textbook Edition). The iVoices Media Lab. The University of Arizona. || view CUES project
- Hempel, B., Kiehlbaugh, K., Blowers, P. (2020). Scalable and Practical Teaching Practices Faculty Can Deploy to Increase Retention: A Faculty Cookbook for Increasing Student Success. Education for Chemical Engineers, 33, 45-65. DOI: doi.org/10.1016/j.ece.2020.07.004 || view CUES project
- Subbian, V., & Shaw, L. R. (2020). Piloting an Adaptive Ethical Decision-making Tool for Engineering Students, Paper presented at 2020 American Society for Engineering Education (ASEE) Virtual Annual Conference, Jun, 2020. Available from: peer.asee.org/35056 || view CUES project
- Velázquez, A., Conrad, N. Staples, S., & Sanchez, K. (2020). Applying learner corpus data in second language writing courses. Second Language Writing News: The Newsletter of the Second Language Writing Interest Section of Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL). || view CUES project
To learn more about the project-to-publication pipeline for CUES funded projects please stream our related Inside UA-Funded Scholarship event.